Friday, June 24, 2011

Prayer request

Hi Family & Friends:

A new Theology of the Body course begins on Sunday. This course is Catholic Sexual Ethics with Dr. John Haas -- President at The National Catholic Bioethics Center in Philadelphia. Over 80 students will be attending and the topics are sensitive but Dr. Haas will be able to share with us how in vitro fertilization (IVF), masturbation, same-sex marriage and more is morally wrong and scientific proof of why. The harm it causes but not just because of the “God reasons”. How we can relate these issues to every person- catholic or non-catholic or non-believers. I want to learn and integrate this into my life. I want to be able to share it with you all. Please pray for the success of the course and for the attendees. AND for me-- it’s a lot to be immersed into, first with the initial TOB I course and now this one. I am very excited and it lasts until Friday. Hope all is well! Send me prayer intentions you have at any time.


Love you all! xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Kelli,

    Especially during this class please pray for the state of New York with their decision on same sex marriage. Help them to see the twisted desires they have made into law. Guide their hearts back to Christ.

    Also, I'm praying for you.
    Love,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete