Sunday, June 26, 2011

Beyond Belief

Just wanted to express a few things after today. My expectations for the course- Catholic Sexual Ethics with Dr. John Haas- have already been blown out of the water. I am so inspired. The individuals who are here came from all over and all of us have wounds in our past and all of us bear a different cross each day. I am so amazed! I want to spread this message of hope and a new way to look at and live each day...its so good.

You may be asking why? Well, I am here to learn more and more so I can explicitly tell you-- but right now--i will just trust my joy & sense of amazement. This is what the world needs- it has answers to tell you what the desire of your heart longs for. And its true love-true friendship.

I want to be a woman who can live this-teach this- and make a difference (ABG). The world is in so much need. I am praying for the state of NY ----TOB has the answers. ---But it does not make it easy. Not at all, it makes it more difficult mostly because so much of what we think will bring us happiness is fleeting. And I can't take credit for this but its true.... Its not going to be easy, but its going to be worth it!!!!!!

It has been a night full of goosebumps and Oh my lantas!!

I pray in Thanksgiving for this blessing. :) xoxo Can't wait for what tomorrow will bring. Praying for you all.


And above all else... its the Solemnity of The Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ. Smokes. And our chaplain for the week gave a BEAUTIFUL homily. "Lord, Increase my faith!"

No comments:

Post a Comment