Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bucket List UPDATED

So far these are on my Must DO list while i'm on the East coast:
Yes, I have been known to do things then add them to the bucket list so I can check them off--this is still the case.

Try a Philly Cheesesteak - CHECK from Jim's Steaks

Visit Padre Pio Shrine in Barto, PA  - CHECK
Tons to see in the city of Philly - CHECK

Catholic Underground - CHECK
Mass with Cardinal Regali ---- no but I saw him on TV ;)
A tasty burger joint only on East Coast I hear called FIVE GUYS - CHECK
Weekend in NYC- Mass at St. Patricks - see where Archbishop Sheen is buried. --- :( No, but one day.
Visit the lovely Mr. and Mrs. Moore in Boston! - CHECK
Go to the beach! - CHECK CHECK!
Chadds Ford Winery in West Chester, PA - I did drink their wine, good reviews from me
tour of QVC -- ha! ---- not important lol
Visit Deleware. -- Oh, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment