Friday, July 29, 2011

The streets continued: Stops 10&11

Stop 10:
Philadelphia Art Museum
The Skyline from the top
Katie & I after running them up them Rocky Steps with the Rocky Theme playin'

The whole scene
Rocky & I ;)
Stop 11: Catholic Underground at the Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul – located at 18th Street & Benjamin Franklin Parkway- part of the Parkway Museums District Philadelphia
The artist was Paul Jisung Kim and he “makes noises with his face”. He was pretty chill guy from California.
 Catholic Underground, Basiclica of Peter and Paul
It was an awesome day in the city of Philadelphia. Hope you enjoyed my little timeline of my experience of the city of “Brotherly Love”. Next post will have more from my trip inside the Basilica & Love Park. I will eventually get in some of the museums & for Mass at the Basilica.

No comments:

Post a Comment